Friday, November 1, 2013

Men Are Pigs ~ Part II


I know this sounds kind of harsh. Buy you have to understand where I’m coming from. After reading my first entry on the subject, you get just a smidgen of the idea. That is just one small particle of the strong feelings I have toward men. They’ve never really shown me otherwise.

Job 33: 20 So that his life abhorreth bread, and his soul dainty meat.

As a child, men always made me feel like I was a piece of meat and you know how men love their meat, don’t you? I was followed as a child by grown sick pedophiles, I was ogled by the construction men, I was fondled by a shipyard worker, molested and my childhood into adulthood I was raped mentally over and over again.

I HAVE moved on in life and forgiven many, but shaking the ugliness of it all is quite hard since men don’t feel the need to show me anything but their daily hypocrisy and lewd fascinations with women.

I remember one time as a child of about 12 when we (my sister, mother and I) had spotted a car across the street that had been sitting there for quite some time. In my area, we basically all knew each other and recognized cars that just didn’t belong.

On this day, the car stood out because recently the news had reported two little girls abducted, gave the description of the car, and the white four-door, with out of state tags just sent off some strange vibes showing up on my street.

I hadn’t seen anyone near the car in hours and as my curiosity grew and grew, I felt compelled to look in the car. I ran across the street, looked into the sedan and saw that the back seat was missing and ropes and other stuff lay strewn on the makeshift seat.

Since my mother was a ‘tell no one’ kind of person she made me come in the house. We stopped watch and I waited until she said I could go back out. Later, we saw that the car had gone so she thought it safe.

Nightfall was nearing, and she gave me a quarter to go to the corner store to get some candy before it got dark. The neighbors and her were all on the front steps and could see my friend and I all the way down the street.

We started down and not a moment as we walked I could feel someone behind me, we crossed the street, he crossed the street. We looked behind us and he was tall, bearded and grungy and I felt fear right away. My friend and I picked up the pace.

We got to the store and told Mr. Claude that a man was following us and we were scared. He took us to the back of the store to hide us, telling us to not make a sound. We stood there shaking.

The creepy man entered the store, looked around, almost came to the back where we were and Mr. Claude was quick to ask, “Can I help you?” The man looked around again and said, “No.” and he left the store.

Mr. Claude was a protective man, always looking out for us kids. He liked me because I always made him smile and his granddaughter and I shared the same name.  I trusted this man with my life!

He wanted to call the police but then thought about how it would sound, a man followed two girls? Is that against the law? That day and age, it wasn’t. Mr. Claude looked out the door, surveyed the area, and gave us candy while we waited a little longer before going home. I couldn’t shake the feeling that the man was the same man in that strange car earlier.

Mr. Claude watched us all the way up the street, waiting for me to stand on my steps and wave down to him that we had made it home. We had never run so fast in our lives. Our parents were still sitting out on the front steps; darkness had swept the street. As we played tag, as us city slickers often did, I noticed at a glance around the corner sat the strange car.

I quit the game as we all decided it was time to go in. I looked for the car every day after that and it was never to be seen in my area again.

I don’t know what it is about me, I always felt like a magnet for predators. Was it my blonde hair? My blue eyes? What? What made me stand out to men? I know, they saw my purity, my light. I was like a lighthouse with a beacon leading all men to safety. They saw in me their steak for the evening!

These incidents never stopped, especially as I grew and matured and ‘filled out’, if you know what I mean.

Deut. 32: 38 Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, and be your protection.

Men are drawn to women, whether they claim to be Christian or not, men see a pretty girl they ogle her. They see her half naked, they lust, they see her alone, they see their meal and go after it, whether it’s a click on the internet, or a young girl alone (or not) walking down the street. She has a target on her head because she is a beautiful female.

Today in 2013 girls are even bigger targets. Men are fed their meal through media so much that the need for it rises physically and they go after it. To them, they feed. To us, we cower and turn into prudes. (some of us anyway) Some women need to feed the men, and they do but men don’t want tainted meat, they want the raw uncooked meat and THAT is what they go after.

I crave the Lord.



Pss. 27: 4 One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your story: